Besides “on the job” training, reading books and taking courses, a great way to increase your business skills is by attending informative events. There is an exclusive one on October 26, 2018, The RU-Disrupt Innovation Summit, that will be well worth your time. There are over 25 influential and inspirational speakers planned covering important topics described below. In addition to interactive discussions, Q&A segments, and expert panels, attendees will also have the opportunity to network with high-level leaders across diverse industries, such as Oracle, Dun & Bradstreet, Verizon, AIG, Johnson & Johnson, Comcast, and more. This exclusive event is by invitation only through Rutgers University however, DoingCXRight subscribers may attend the summit and SAVE 20% ($239) using a special promo code until the event is sold out. Seating is limited.
- The Customer Business Model Innovation
- Redesigning Customer Experience Journeys
- Measuring & Tracking Customer Experience
- Understanding the New Customer
- Navigating Through Disruption with New Strategic Models
- New Models for Hiring, Retaining & Growing People for the Future
- Fostering a Culture of Innovation
- Sustaining Growth with Best Practices for Organizational Design & Governance
- The Future of Big Data Security
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- The Blockchain Revolution
- Data Analytics Platforms & Tools
- Managing a Global Operation
- What’s the Big Deal about Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Insurance Strategy & Risk Alignment
- Risk Quantification, Vulnerability & Compliance
- Managing Through a Breach
To learn more, you can view the agenda as well as request an invitation to the exclusive event. SAVE 20% (pay $956 instead of $1,195 full event price) by subscribing to DoingCXRight. We will provide you the promotion code immediately upon sign up so that you can enter it into the invitation request form.
P.s. Rutgers University offers professional certifications (online and classroom-based) focussed on increasing individual’s knowledge and expertise in Customer Experience, Big Data, Design Thinking, and Cybersecurity. I recently completed the Customer Experience (CX) course and share my experience here for those exploring formal education. Feel free to contact Stacy if you have any questions.