In January 2018, Stacy Sherman joined a panel of experts from different industries to discuss a variety of CX topics with individuals looking to build a more customer-centric organization as well as advance their personal skills. Some of the key themes that Stacy spoke about included:
- The importance of persona development and journey mapping as well as ways to do it right.
- Methods to get (VOC) voice of customer data and the need to leverage insights to drive improvements across channels (retail, eCommerce, etc).
- CX goals / KPIs and ways to measure
- The value of A/B testing and methodologies
- Ways to get employees at all levels to care about customer experience and infuse CX into the culture.
Stacy will be speaking again at Rutgers University later this year and will post dates as they become available. For more information about the topics discussed, feel free to contact Stacy at: DoingCXRight@gmail.com