Journey Mapping is an important component of any CX practice. I’ve written several articles about the topic and offer a free template for DoingCXRight readers. Recently, I joined Chris Ward from MyCustomer on his Connecting the Dots podcast. We talked about customer journeys and how the process helps people understand their customers better.
Whether you are new to the customer experience field or a long-time expert, I believe you will enjoy the podcast.
Discussion topics include:
- What customer journey mapping is
- How to map ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ journeys
- Why data is central to successful journey mapping
- The type of data required & role of Voice of the Customer programs
- How to map journeys for products that haven’t yet been launched
Do you Want to increase your CX Skills & Transform Your Organization?
- Sign Up for my newsletter. You’ll get instant access to my free whitepaper about going from CX Novice to CX Expert.
- Connect with me on Twitter, Instagram, and my personal LinkedIn page. Let’s keep the conversations and knowledge sharing going.
- Read related article: Personas: What’s All The Hype?