The new year has arrived. Holiday gift-giving is officially over. Like other families, mine is enjoying their presents – especially the electronic ones. While purchasing new devices and setting them up has gone smoothly, obtaining help to address product questions has been easy in some cases and frustrating in others. No matter how much I love a product, if getting help requires a high level of effort, I often return the item and tell friends to shop elsewhere. Continue Reading →
Stay up to date about customer experience
Learn How to Humanize Business & Differentiate Your Brand Beyond Price. Sign Up For My Newsletter to Receive Useful Tips & Resources. You’ll Get Instant Access to My White-Paper About Going From CX Novices to CX Expert.
- Do You Listen To Your Customers & Employees? Get Tips On Doing It Right.
- How to Go From Employee & Customer Experience Novice to Expert
- 5 Reasons to Get CX Certified & University Recommendations
- Achieving Customer Happiness While Navigating Turbulent Times
- CX Leadership & Overcoming Diversity Challenges