Delivering great customer experiences has become a top priority for many companies. Given the increased focus, employees with CX skills are in great demand. While on the job training and reading books provide great learnings, completing a formal CX certification program can accelerate one’s career.
Consequently, I decided to take my customer experience knowledge to the next level. I explored a variety of courses that would expand my understanding of CX best practices and teach me new methodologies. After evaluating different options, I chose a program that’s offered at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside.
5 Reasons I Recommend The CX Certification Program
- FLEXIBILITY. You can take the course online at your convenience. There’s no deadline to finish and can begin the class right now.
- COURSE CONTENT. You’ll gain access to helpful tools and templates that you can bring back to your job to make an immediate impact.
- TEACHERS EXPERTISE. Classes are taught by CX leaders across different industries. They share meaningful and relevant examples that reinforce the coursework including developing personas and journey maps, CX measurements, building a CX culture, and more.
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES: Connect with people who have instituted successful CX programs at their workplace.
- UNIVERSITY BASED CX COURSE. The program is not a seminar or conference.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF REDUCED TUITION COST ($995 VS. $4,995 – LIMITED TIME)
Contact Me Any Time at Stacy@DoingCXRight.com
*All opinions expressed are mine alone and do not reflect the opinions of or imply the endorsement of employers or other organizations.