What is Customer Experience, otherwise known as CX? Is it just another buzzword that will soon disappear? Or, Is CX an increasingly important part of how we do business and a key factor in which brands we buy from? If you believe the second, you are correct.
DoingCXRight defines how brands compete in every industry. To achieve long term success, people need to fully understand CX methodologies, best practices, and tools. I have been mentoring and speaking about customer experience and ways to maximize employee engagement for years. I decided to launch DoingCXRight to provide scalable and actionable information and foster a community for continued knowledge sharing beyond my local area.
Why read DoingCXRight? What makes me a credible source?
I am not new to CX.
- I’ve been leading customer experience for over 20 years at highly esteemed Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) brands. Read my bio.
I don’t just speak about DoingCXRight. I walk the talk.
- It’s my job. I’m Head of Customer Experience as well as leading Employee Engagement. I am constantly learning and applying new methodologies that prove to increase internal and external NPS and Satisfaction metrics. No need to keep them a secret. I love coaching others.
my Education & research never end.
- “Knowledge is Power,” which is why I continue to take classes. Now that I’ve completed my CX Certification, I’m attending Rutgers University to gain expertise on Big Data. Subscribe to my newsletter, and you’ll hear first hand all that I learn. (By the way, I have 20% discount codes if you want to take the same programs. Contact me for info).
I speak from a unique perspective
- I’ve mentored hundreds of people with different skill sets and experiences across the globe. DoingCXRight articles and podcasts are based on feedback the community tells me they want to learn. While my blog has mass appeal, my coaching sessions are very personalized.
I know both sides of the fence.
- While I am a Customer Experience professional, I am also a consumer. Valuable CX lessons come from my own personal interactions with brands. I share the good and the bad.
Thank you for joining me on the journey. I am committed to providing you with valuable resources and insights to drive your success in the world of CX. I look forward to hearing your stories and learning from your feedback. After all, VOC (Voice of the Customer) matters in everything we do.
P.S. Subscribe to DoingCXRight newsletter to get actionable tips each month. Also, follow DoingCXRight on Twitter and Instagram for daily updates.
*All opinions expressed on DoingCXRight are the authors’ alone and do not reflect the opinions of or imply the endorsement of employers or other organizations.