Stacy is known for humanizing business. She’s an expert in designing, implementing and measuring successful Customer-Centric programs based on proven methodologies and closed-loop processes to differentiate brands beyond price.
Stacy is unique in that she’s a strategist AND practioner. She’s been walking the talk for 20 years working on “both sides of the fence” (client and ad agency environments). Besides formal education and certification programs (see below), Stacy’s led Customer (CX), Employee (EX), User (UX) experiences across different industries and business sizes. She knows what works and how to achieve acquisition and retention goals from her leadership roles.
Since 2018, Stacy is the Director of Customer Experience (CX) & Employee Engagement at Schindler Elevator Corporation (USA). She’s focussed on building her organization, creating a customer-first culture and implementing new programs to take profits and customer loyalty to the next level. Her accomplishments are contributing to record-breaking Customer Satisfaction and Net Promoter (NPS) results, Y/Y revenue growth (+6%) and portfolio protection.
Stacy’s career expands into other disciplines including Digital Sales and Marketing for well-known brands including Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Martha Stewart Crafts, Wilton and more. Stacy surpassed multi-million-dollar revenue targets within cost per acquisition goals. She speaks, writes, trains people about how she’s achieved success leveraging VOC (Voice of Customer) and VOE (Voice of Employee) to inform new product development, website optimization, sales effectiveness and much more.
Read Stacys’ articles and listen to her podcasts to learn actionable techniques to elevate your success in the world of CX.
SUMMARY OF EXPERTISE:
- People management. Coaching
- Customer + User Experience (UX)
- Employee Experience (EX)
- Voice of Customer (VoC)+ Employee (VoE)
- Workplace culture transformation
- Persona development
- Journey mapping
- Design Thinking
- Website optimization (A/B & Multivariate Testing)
- Agency Selection + Management: Medallia, ForeSee, Qualtrics, Verint, Adobe, SAP+
- Digital Marketing: Social Media, Paid Search, SEO, Display, CRM +
- Research. Survey Design, Usertesting +
- Referral, ReMarketing, Retargeting
- Contact Center & Survey Team effectiveness
DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- MBA, Marketing | Fairleigh Dickinson
- BSBA, Marketing | American University
- Net Promoter System (NPS) | Owen
- Customer Experience (CX) | Rutgers University
- Big Data | Rutgers University
- Customer-Centric Management & Design Thinking | Rutgers
- Usability Analyst (CUA) | Human Factors (HFI)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) | Ayima
- Social Media Marketing | Rutgers
- Paid Search (SEM) | Google
ON A PERSONAL NOTE:
- Forbes Contributor
- Podcasting. Listen to Episodes
- Founding CX Board Member & Advisor @Rutgers
- Creator Women Leaders Making a Difference Community
- Active member Ellevate Women’s Network
- Contributing member at CXPA
- Feature Writer on CustomerThink
- Working Mom of Two Kids. Balancing It All
- International Backgammon Player
- CXPA Impact Award Finalist 2019
- MyCustomer Leader of the Year Finalist 2019
- Human Factors International Leader of the Month
LET’S KEEP THE CONVERSATIONS GOING:
*All opinions expressed on the DoingCXRight Blog and site pages are the authors’ alone and do not reflect the opinions of or imply the endorsement of employers or other organizations.