I am a Customer Experience Leader, Strategist, Practitioner, and Digital Marketer known for humanizing business and differentiating brands beyond price. I don’t just talk about it. I’m DOING it every day.
I’m currently working at Schindler Elevator Corporation as Director of Customer Experience and Employee Engagement. I’m building and leading a talented CX team, implementing profitable programs, and partnering with 60 sales offices to deliver customer excellence. Through collaborative efforts, we’ve achieved record-breaking Net Promoter Scores, +6% Y/Y growth, and $2 billion portfolio protection.
My journey to CX began in 2013 due to a fortuitous reorganization at Verizon. My role expanded to increase customer satisfaction and brand advocacy by infusing customer and employee feedback in new product development, website design, marketing, and pricing strategies. My job also entailed measuring customer happiness, effort, sentiments, NPS, and related CX metrics and improving scores through data-driven multichannel initiatives. Prior to that, I worked for 12+ years in sales and marketing at diverse companies and advertising agencies. As I gained expertise in CX best practices and methodologies, I fell in love with the field and ability to combine my business expertise with a passion to provide real authentic experiences for customers and employees.
my CX Mission
As a consumer of products and services, I’ve seen too many brands miss opportunities to delight customers and meet their needs. Likewise, I’ve heard numerous employees express how they don’t feel valued, included, and empowered to deliver customer excellence. This is the reason I started DoingCXRight®, which is a journey based framework that maximizes satisfaction through a practical approach. It entails both heart and science — combining proven techniques and methodologies to create real brand affinity, loyalty, and a competitive edge that delivers results.
affiliations / recognition
- Judge for North America Customer Centricity Awards
- CXPA Impact Award Finalist
- MyCustomer Leader of the Year Finalist
- Human Factors International Leadership
- CX Founding Board Advisor at George Washington Univ, Seton Hall +
education & certifications
✔︎MBA, Marketing – Fairleigh Dickinson ✔︎BSBA Marketing- American University ✔︎ Net Promoter System (NPS) – Owen ✔︎ Customer Experience (CX) – Rutgers ✔︎ Big Data – Rutgers ✔︎ Customer-Centric Management & Design Thinking – Rutgers ✔︎ Usability Analyst (CUA) – Human Factors (HFI) ✔︎ Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Ayima ✔︎ Social Media Marketing – Rutgers ✔︎ Paid Search (SEM) – Google
*If you are interested in CX certification, contact me to hear about my experience and recommendations. Plus, save 50%+ using my unadvertised promotion code.
On A Personal Note
- Mom of two fabulous kids and Schnoodle dog.
- Fan of Simon Sinek. Applying his why principles every day.
- Energized by coaching others to show up as their best selves.
- Passionate about inclusion & thought diversity. Graduated 10-mo. leadership program. Host of “Women Leaders Making A Difference”.
- Foodie.Check out StacysNotes on Instagram for healthy recipes
- Enjoy speaking & podcasting to spread inspiration & writing for Forbes, Customer Think, Medium. Thrive Global
- Backgammon lover. Played in International tournaments
- Contact me for personalized coaching & collaboration opportunities
- Connect with me on Twitter, LinkedIn + Instagram
- Subscribe to my newsletter for ongoing CX tips & advice
*All views are Stacys alone and do not reflect the opinions of or imply the endorsement of employers or other organizations.