Customer Experience Presentation, Panels, Keynote Speaking & More
Are you looking for an international award-winning customer experience leader who wows the crowd whether speaking in person or virtually? If yes, you’ve come to the right place.
My authentic dynamic style and unique experiences from working at companies of different sizes and industries enable speaking events to be inspiring and educational. Every speech is filled with empowering actionable tips and best practices so people start DOING customer experience right away.
Most Requested Speaking Topics
Live Stream, Pre-Recorded, and In-Person as schedule permits
Building and maintaining a Customer-Centric Culture To Elevate Loyalty & Growth
Discover how to create and sustain an engaged workforce to deliver customer excellence even when the boss is not looking.
Onboarding Employees & Customers To Achieve Positive First Impressions
Find out how to create wow moments and memorable experiences that drive loyalty early on and get people telling others.
Creating Customer Journey Maps: Why & How To Accomplish With A Low Level of Effort
Learn journey mapping best practices to design experiences that meet customer needs & expectations. I share simple and proven tactics that people across organizations can understand and implement.
Transforming Business Through Voice of Customer (VOC) & Voice of Employee (VOE)
Learn how to make informed business decisions (i.e. product, pricing, and marketing strategies) based on actionable feedback. Doing CX Right can be your game changer.
Measuring Customer Experience Beyond NPS
Gauge customer satisfaction and related metrics to identify and fix customer pain points resulting in more revenue and referrals.
Increasing Employee Satisfaction Through Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives
Get actionable tips about humanizing business and leading with a heart. When employees are valued, included, and appreciated, customers see and feel it too. Read more about D&I mission.
Stacy Sherman Ranked Top 5 Customer Experience Speakers
Stacy Sherman’s Guest Speaking Appearances
Webinars and Virtual Events
- Heart & Science of Doing Customer Experience Right ~ CX Day Argentina
- Bringing CX and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Together ~ CXPA
- Supporting clients, agents & candidates with better end-to-end experiences ~ Stirling Live
- Why you must drive the customer experience with the employee experience ~Meta (formerly Kustomer)
- Humanizing Business Through CX ~Frost & Sullivan Customer Contact -MindXChange
- Customer Experience Trends & Culture ~ Liveops
- Technology as a vehicle that enables communications for customers ~ Samespace
- Be More Global Festival ~ ADP List
- What energy suppliers & utilities learn from tech firms ~ Mindfuel
- New Standards For Customer Contact Performance ~CCW
- Women in CX & Employee Experiences ~CXPA
- How Customer Service & Customer Experience are not synonymous & why both matter ~ SOCAP Retail Summit
- Inclusion in the customer experience profession ~ MyCustomer
- Differentiating brands by Doing CX Right ~ Bauer Univ of Houston
- Celebrating CX Day & Beyond ~ My Customer
Podcasts and Media
- Creating wow moments by simply being human ~ Shep Hyken’s Amazing Business Radio
- How diversity & inclusion impact customer experience & practices to adopt ~ Shep Hyken’s Amazing Business Radio
- Lessons learned from bad customer service ~ CX Therapy
- Is customer experience the new marketing (debate) ~ The Intuitive Customer
- Where CX should sit within an organization & leadership tips ~ Be Customer Led
- On the frontline of customer experience ~ Voices of CX by Worthix
- Heart & Science-driven customer experience ~ Simple Brand
- Differentiation isn’t about features or price ~ B2B Growth Show
- Bringing humanity in business, employee engagement & metrics ~ CX Goalkeeper
- Influence and advice on female CX leadership ~ Women In CX
- Improving the patient journey ~ The Scope Of Practice
- Doing customer experience right in the insurance industry ~ Secret Sauce 365
- Using social media to improve customer experience ~ Digital Marketing Coach
- Being customer-centric in actions, not just words ~ Crack The Customer Code
- Dan Gingiss interviews Stacy Sherman about Doing CX Right ~The Experience Maker
- Closing the feedback loop & how to build trust ~ From, Digital Transformation Agency
- How to drive CX behaviors ~ Press 1 For Nick
- Where the magic happens in improving customer experience ~ Punk CX
- Customer Experience tools and technology ~ Customer Service Secrets by Kustomer
- The philosophy of customer experience in corporate & best practices ~ The Tom & Bob show
- Employee satisfaction starts with awake inclusive leaders ~Women Awake by Cynthia James
- Refining engaging employees and customers ~ ProfServ Traction
- Creating a customer-centric business starts with the customer ~ Humane Marketing
- The importance of customer experience for building materials ~ The Concora Corner
- Tieing CX to employee metrics ~ Business Next
- Humanizing business with chat platforms ~ Engati
- Empathy, leadership & uncomfortable conversations ~ Chris Dyer show
- Customer experience career and leadership ~ Take control over your career
- Balancing human work with automation ~ Capacity
- The differences in CX between B2C and B2B companies ~ Innovation Junkies
- Creating powerful customer Experiences ~ Win, Make, Give
- Designing experiences the right way~ Amplified Customer Experience
- The human aspects of customer experience ~ Conscious Action
- How to design the ultimate customer experience ~ That Entrepreneur Life
- Customer service vs. customer experience ~ The Trend Report
- Outside-in approach to product & service design ~Winning In Business & Life
- Customer journey design ~ The Virtual CMO
- Leading with heart ~ People & Culture Cast
- The value of blogging and CX education ~ Beyond Six Seconds
- Putting people over profits ~ Combustion Chronicles
- Is NPS overrated ~ Future of Field Services
- Conversations with Stacy Sherman about Doing CX Right ~ Business Excellence
View Stacy Sherman’s Hosted Doing CX Right Podcast
Shep Hyken. Fred Reichert. Jay Baer, Joey Coleman. Rob Markey. Bob Burg, Colin Shaw, Joe Pine, Adam Toporek, Madalyn Sklar, David Allen. Darren Prince, Neen James, Ryan Estis, Dan Gingiss, Stephen Shedletsky, Steven Van Belleghem, Jeannie Walters, Nick Webb, Scott McCain, Charles Green, Stephanie Thum. Jeff Toister. Matt Dixon. Jim Tincher. Mary Drumond. Howard Tiersky, Bill Staikos, Stan Phelps, Marcey Rader. Ethan Beute. Robertson Stewart. Adrian Swinscoe. Michael Brenner. Jim Knight. Celia Fleischaker. Neal Schaffer. Claire Boscq. Larry Levine. Wendy Smith. Greg Melia. Richard Owen. Leslie O’Flahavan.
What People Are Saying
Stacy brings a clarity to the space that has not been there before. Her blend of coaching and consulting mixed with practical application and knowledge makes her a voice to be reckoned with. In addition, Stacy has a great personality and is able to roll with the punches as she navigates tough questions about employee and customer engagement. I’m looking forward to future interactions!
I had the pleasure of working with Stacy for a CCW Digital online event, in which some of her quotes were used in one of my reports, sponsored by IBM Watson. Her abundance of knowledge in the CX space combined with a nontraditional, candid, and thought-provoking approach to Marketing, Consumer Behavior, and Employee Engagement is what the industry needs to hear.
Stacy recently spoke at one of our Customer Experience Forums sharing best practices for launching and managing a Voice of Customer program. We received tremendous feedback from the audience as they truly appreciated the insights and recommendations that Stacy presented. I have no doubt that several attendees are now working to implement new strategies to operationalize and socialize their customer experience measurement throughout their organizations based on Stacy’s presentation.
Stacy was a speaker at a conference the New Jersey chapter of the American Marketing Association held on digital marketing during my recent term as president. Stacy was a pleasure to work with. She was knowledgeable, amiable and prompt in her interactions with me and the AMA New Jersey team. During the conference itself, she proved to be an engaging presence who demonstrated a tremendous depth of domain expertise. I have only kind words for her.
Stacy presented to an audience of customer experience professionals and leaders at the 2017 ForeSee Summit. She Brings extensive experience and insight to the topic and is dedicated to advancing the CX community in a meaningful way.
Not only is Stacy knowledgeable about CX, but she’s incredibly passionate about it. That passion brings a level of energy and authenticity to everything she does! I’ve really enjoyed working with Stacy on thought leadership content and value her contributions.