Delivering great customer experiences has become a top priority for many companies. Given the increased focus, employees with CX skills are in great demand. While on the job training and reading books provide great learnings, completing a formal CX certification program can accelerate one’s career.
Consequently, I decided to take my customer experience knowledge to the next level. I explored a variety of courses that would expand my understanding of best practices and teach me new methodologies. After evaluating different options, I chose a CX program offered at Missouri State University.
5 Reasons I Recommend The CX Certification Program
- FLEXIBILITY: You can take the course online at your convenience. There’s no deadline to finish and can begin the class right now.
- EXCELLENT COURSE CONTENT. You’ll gain access to helpful tools and templates that you can bring back to your job to make an immediate impact.
- TAUGHT BY TOP-RATED TEACHERS & INDUSTRY LEADERS. Experts share meaningful and relevant examples that reinforce the CX coursework including developing personas and journey maps, CX measurements, building a CX culture, and more.
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES: Connect with people who have instituted successful CX programs at their workplace.
- UNIVERSITY BASED CX PROGRAM. It’s not a seminar or conference.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF REDUCED TUITION COST ($995 VS. $4,995 – LIMITED TIME)
Contact Me Any Time at Stacy@DoingCXRight.com
*All views expressed are mine alone and do not reflect the opinions of or imply the endorsement of employers or other organizations.