Delivering great customer experiences has become a top priority for many companies. Given the increased focus, employees with CX skills are in great demand. While on-the-job training and reading books provide great learnings, completing a formal CX certification program can accelerate one’s career.
Consequently, I decided to take my customer experience knowledge to the next level. I explored a variety of courses that would expand my understanding of CX best practices and teach me new methodologies.
5 REASONS I RECOMMEND CX CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
AT MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY
- FLEXIBILITY: You can take the course online at your convenience. There’s no deadline to finish and can begin the class right now.
- EXCELLENT COURSE CONTENT: You’ll gain access to helpful tools and templates that you can bring back to your job to make an immediate impact.
- TAUGHT BY TOP-RATED TEACHERS & INDUSTRY LEADERS: Experts share meaningful and relevant examples that reinforce the CX coursework including developing personasand journey maps, CX measurements, building a CX culture, and more.)
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES: Connect with people who have instituted successful CX programs at their workplace.
- UNIVERSITY BASED CX PROGRAM: It’s not a seminar or conference.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF REDUCED TUITION COST
I’ve been able to get DoingCXRight readers a significant discount.
Get unadvertised promotion code to use when registering on the school website.