AboutDiscover the Heart & Science of Customer Experience
with Stacy Sherman
Why Stacy Launched DoingCXRight®
As a consumer, Stacy’s seen too many brands miss opportunities to delight customers and meet their needs. Likewise, she’s felt and witnessed employees not feeling valued, included, and empowered to deliver customer excellence. She is focussed every day on inspiring authentic connections and better experiences so that there’s increased satisfaction globally.
DoingCXRight is a journey-based customer framework that advocates for humanizing business and maximizing happiness through a meaningful and practical approach to customer experience (CX). It’s based on engaged employees and leaders who apply both heart and science — combining proven techniques to create brand affinity, loyalty, and a competitive edge that delivers results. Stacy’s methodology applies to all industries and differentiates brands beyond price.
About Stacy Sherman
Stacy’s journey to Customer Experience (CX) began in 2013 when, after a reorganization at Verizon, her Digital Marketing role expanded to increase customer satisfaction and brand advocacy. She helped introduce customer and employee feedback in website design, product development, market messaging, and related decisions to enable the brand to exceed customer expectations. As she gained expertise in CX best practices, Stacy fell in love with what she now calls the “Heart and Science of CX,” which is the ability to combine business expertise with a calling to provide authentic experiences for customers and employees. She is dedicated to humanizing business so that the customer relationship is viewed as a partnership and that people stay brand loyal based on real trust and connection.
You’ll often hear Stacy say”do what you love and love what you do” because then it doesn’t feel like work. That is why she’s continued ‘walking the CX talk’ for a living. Stacy is currently the Head of Customer Experience and Employee Engagement at Schindler Elevator – North America division. She’s built and leads a talented CX team who applies a human-centered approach while collaborating with front line employees across 60 sales locations to deliver customer excellence. They’ve achieved record-breaking Net Promoter (NPS) Scores, +6% annual sales growth, and $2 billion portfolio protection within her first year of joining the company. You can create a customer-centric culture that delivers profitable results too. Contact Stacy for mentoring as she’ll tell you exactly how to apply proven techniques that elevate brands to the next level.
Helping Brands Improve Customer Experiences
- Transform culture through people management and coaching
- Customer (CX), User Experience (UX), Employee Experience (EX)
- Voice of Customer (VoC)+ Employee (VoE)
- Persona development & journey mapping
- Website optimization through test & learn A/B approach
- Digital Marketing and personalization
- Research. Survey Design, User testing
- Contact Center & Survey Team effectiveness
Happy engaged employees lead to happy loyal customers. There is a direct correlation, which Stacy has learned from comparing employee and customer Net Promoter (NPS) results. Customer satisfaction cannot happen without great employee experiences, so there must be a champion at the top who advocates for thought diversity, inclusion, and cares for employee needs. As Stacy climbs the corporate ladder, She’s been a change agent who encourages everyone to show up as their best selves without fear of judgment. She is also elevating careers, especially women who have not traditionally been invited to the table where decisions are made. Some passion projects include:
- Hosting “Women Leaders Making A Difference” community. 600 + members.
- Contributing Member: Forbes Women.
- Podcasting and writing about Overcoming Diversity Challenges.
- Speaking at events, such as Raise Her Voice, per global nomination.
- Mentoring and coaching people as part of a formal corporate leadership program.
Education & Certifications
- MBA, Marketing – Fairleigh Dickinson
- BSBA Marketing- American University
- Net Promoter System (NPS) – Owen
- Customer Experience (CX) – Rutgers
- Big Data – Rutgers
- Customer – Centric Management & Design Thinking – Rutgers
- Usability Analyst (CUA) – Human Factors (HFI)
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO) – Ayima
- Social Media Marketing – Rutgers
- Paid Search(SEM) – Google
Awards & Accolades
- Top 150 GLOBAL CX Thought Leaders of 2020
- Top 50 Customer Experience Influencer of 2020
- CXPA Impact Award Finalist
- MyCustomer Leader of the Year Finalist
- Human Factors International Leadership
- Forbes writer and top ranked columnist for CustomerThink
- CX Founding Board Member & University Advisor: Rutgers. George Washington & Seton Hall
- Customer Experience & UX Awards Judge
On a Personal Note
Mom of two fabulous kids and Schnoodle dog. Fan of Simon Sinek. Applying his why principles every day. Energized by coaching others to show up as their best selves. Passionate about inclusion & thought diversity. Graduated 10-mo. leadership program. Host of “Women Leaders Making A Difference”. Foodie. Check out StacysNotes on Instagram for healthy recipes. Enjoy speaking & podcasting to spread inspiration & writing for Forbes, Customer Think, Medium. Thrive Global. Backgammon lover. Played in International tournaments
Connect with Stacy for CX mentoring and collaboration opportunities