Stacy is a results-oriented Customer Experience (CX) and Digital Marketer. She’s a strategist and practitioner with a proven track record increasing sales & loyalty at companies of all sizes & budgets. She’s worked on both the client side and agency environments leading projects for reputable brands such as Verizon, AT&T, Martha Stewart, American Girl Crafts+. Stacy is a Founding Board Member and CX Advisor at Rutgers University.
- Focused last 15+ years on developing & launching revenue-producing marketing campaigns, Customer Experience (CX) programs, and Voice of Customer (VOC) initiatives.
- Recent accomplishments at Verizon Wireless entailed: creating a best-in-class online shopping experience leveraging quantitative & qualitative insights to drive new testing scenarios, site enhancements, and redesigns. Achieved multi-million dollar sales, call in reduction and improved Customer Satisfaction results. Stacy also worked in the Internet of Things (IOT) Divison, leading pre-launch CX activities (persona development, journey mapping, concept validation, prototype & user testing, focus groups and related research) to ensure customer expectations were met BEFORE new products went to market. Stacy also co-developed a new CX scoring platform to aggregate and prioritize customer feedback across journey touchpoints for post-launch improvements.
over the past year
- Stacy accepted a new role as Director of Customer Experience and Employee Engagement at Schindler Elevator Corporation. (manufactures, installs, services and modernizes elevators, escalators & moving walks throughout North America and the world.) Stacy leverages her expertise and CX passion to drive customer centricity throughout the organization while also managing customer surveys and “close the loop” processes.
- Contributed to All-Time RECORD HIGH sales results and NPS scores in Schindler USA history, as a result of new customer initiatives and cross-team collaboration.
certifications / job related degrees:
On a personal note:
- Stacy’s a Working Mom of Two Kids. Balancing It All.
- Focussed on personal growth and inspiring others. Listen to podcast about how authenticity built Stacy’s credibility as a blogger & businesswoman.
- Passionate about Diversity & Removing Unconscious Biases. Read Stacy’s interview.
- Created online community to enable women to support & mentor each other. Achieve 100 members within 9 days of launching. Women Leaders Making a Difference.
- Learn more about Stacy on LinkedIn, Follow her on Twitter + Instagram
DoingCXRight Matters! you matter!
*All opinions expressed on the DoingCXRight Blog and site pages are the authors’ alone and do not reflect the opinions of or imply the endorsement of employers or other organizations.