Stacy is known for expertise in designing & implementing successful Customer-Centric programs that differentiate Business (B2B) and Consumer (B2C) brands beyond price. Over the years, she’s been coaching individuals and leading teams to deploy best in class methodologies & closed-loop processes. She’s currently Head of Customer Experience (CX) & Employee Engagement at Schindler Elevator Corporation (USA), where’s she contributing to record-breaking Net Promoter (NPS) results, Y/Y revenue growth & portfolio protection. Besides CX, Stacy’s led Digital Marketing & Website Conversion Optimization for reputable brands of all sizes & budgets including Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Martha Stewart, ADP, Wilton and more. She’s produced multi-billion dollar sales while increasing customer satisfaction (C-Sat) and Effort scores within cost per acquisition targets.
SUMMARY OF EXPERTISE
- Persona development. Journey mapping. Surveys. Concept validation & Prototype testing in pre+post product launch phases
- Voice of Customer (VOC) & Employee (VOE) initiatives
- Agency / Vendor Selection & Relationship Management (i.e. Medallia, ForeSee, Qualtrics, Verint, Adobe, Usertesting)
- Branding & Traffic Generation (Social Media, Search, Display, Email+)
- A/B & Multivariate (MVT) Testing. Analytics. eCommerce, Usability (UX)
- Loyalty & Return Visitor Campaigns (Re-Marketing / Retargeting)
- Building workplace customer-centric cultures
DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- MBA, Marketing | Fairleigh Dickenson
- BSBA, Marketing | American University
- Big Data | Rutgers University | Rutgers (in process)
- Customer Experience (CX) | Rutgers University
- Customer-Centric Management & Design Thinking | Rutgers
- Usability Analyst (CUA) | Human Factors (HFI)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) | Ayima
- Social Media Marketing | Rutgers
ON A PERSONAL NOTE
- Working Mom of Two Kids. Balancing It All.
- Mentor & Creator of Women Leaders Making a Difference.
- Founding CX Board Member & Advisor @Rutgers University
- Feature Writer on CustomerThink
- Active Member / Mentor @ Ellevate Network
- International Backgammon player
CONNECT WITH STACY
- Visit LinkedIn
- Follow on Twitter + Instagram
- Contact for mentorship, speaking & collaboration opportunities.
*All opinions expressed on the DoingCXRight Blog and site pages are the authors’ alone and do not reflect the opinions of or imply the endorsement of employers or other organizations.