Stacy Sherman interviews CX Pioneer & 7-time author Colin Shaw, about leveraging behavioral science to advance employee engagement & long-lasting happy customers.
During the episode, you’ll learn:
- What does employee engagement really mean?
- How do you motivate others to deliver customer excellence?
- Should you tie NPS & customer satisfaction results to employee bonuses?
- What are best practices to create loyal employees who go up and beyond to create great customer experiences and service?
Get Updates About Doing CX Right
Follow On Social Media
About Colin Shaw
Shortly after founding Beyond Philosophy, Colin wrote one of the world’s first books on Customer Experience, ‘Building Great Customer Experiences’ Palgrave MacMillan, 2002. This book created worldwide interest and the demand for Beyond Philosophy’s services enjoyed rapid growth.
Since 2002, Colin has:
- Earned recognition by Linkedin as one of the ‘World’s Top 150 Business Influencers’
- Selected by the Financial Times, who selected Beyond Philosophy as one of the best management consultancies for the last two years
- Been voted one of the “Top 50 Marketing Thought Leaders Over 50 for the past two years by Brand Quarterly readers
- Been invited to commentate on CNN, BBC TV, NPR, LBC and other media outlets
- Published seven bestselling books on customer-driven growth
- Co-hosted the highly successful Intuitive Customer podcast.
Colin’s background is in operational line management. He has held many senior exec positions in corporate life. In his last senior role, he led 3,500 people in call centers globally for British Telecom.
Under Colin’s leadership, Beyond Philosophy has helped many of the world’s most prestigious organizations improve their customer experiences, including American Express, FedEx, and Caterpillar. One client, Maersk Line, the world’s largest container shipping company, improved their Net Promoter Score®* by 40 points in 30 months using Beyond Philosophy’s methodology, which gave a 10% rise in shipping volumes.
About Stacy Sherman: Founder of Doing CX Right®
An award-winning certified marketing and customer experience (CX) corporate executive, speaker, author, and podcaster, known for DoingCXRight®. She created a Heart & Science™ framework that accelerates customer loyalty, referrals, and revenue, fueled by engaged employees and customer service representatives. Stacy’s been in the trenches improving experiences as a brand differentiator for 20+ years, working at companies of all sizes and industries, like Liveops, Schindler elevator, Verizon, Martha Steward Craft, AT&T++. Stacy is on a mission to help people DOING, not just TALKING about CX, so real human connections & happiness exist. Continue reading bio >here.