Listen to Podcast. Subscribe On Favorite Channel.
What is the future of Customer Experience, Marketing, and Employee Experience in the digital age?
My guest, Steven Van Belleghem, and I discuss:
- The influence of new technologies (AI, 5G, Iot…) on customer experience
- The human role in a world of automation (i.e. how to delight customers with the human touch)
- How to leverage the latest technology to solve business challenges.
- Which brands are Doing CX Right and what can you learn from them
- Leadership advice to retain authentic employees who deliver customer excellence
- The number one key takeaway for business owners and managers to thrive in 2022 and beyond
About Steven Van Belleghem:
A global thought leader in the field of Customer Experience. His passion is spreading ideas about the future of customer experience. Steven believes in the combination of common sense, new technologies, an empathic human touch, playing the long-term game, and taking your social responsibility to win the hearts and business of customers over and over again. He is the author of multiple international bestselling books including ‘The Conversation Manager’, ‘When Digital Becomes Human’, ‘Customers the Day after Tomorrow’, ‘The Offer You Can’t Refuse’ and a technology thriller called Eternal.