Do your customers think you’re deaf?
How can you really hear them and fix pain points to impact customers’ decisions?
Stacy Sherman and podcast guest Mary Drumond, the Chief Marketing Officer at Worthix, answer these questions along with other topics including:
- What’s the value of surveys? Are surveys the best method to understand customers’ perceptions, emotions, expectations?
- Is there such a thing as survey fatigue? How best to avoid?
- How long or short should survey’s be to maximize response rates?
- Who should be responsible in organizations to get customer feedback and take action?
- What is “closing the loop” mean to address what customers told you, and best practices to impact customers’ decisions?
About Mary Drumond:
Mary Drumond is Chief Marketing Officer at Worthix and the dynamic host of the riveting Voices of Customer Experience Podcast. She is also an entrepreneur who has been through the trenches; starting as an instructor and working her way up to Sales and Marketing Director before acquiring the Advance Languages EFL school. Mary is passionate about consumer behavior and has extensive experience in marketing research, focusing on customer experience (CX) and customer experience management (CEM). Mary currently serves as a board member for the University of Georgia Master’s in Market Research program, Officium Labs, and Latinas in Tech. Outside of work, Mary takes strength to another level and is an accomplished Olympic powerlifter.