Are you looking to elevate your customer experience (CX) but unsure where to start? Wondering how to execute on your CX strategy and hit your goals? Stacy Sherman, Host of the DoingCXRight show, recently interviewed Tim McElgunn, CX expert and Principal Analyst at ICMI, to uncover actionable insights on doing CX right.
What Will You Learn from Stacy Sherman and Tim McElgunn:
This interview includes decades of CX wisdom, covering topics like:
Focusing on Employee Experience
– Why good CX stems from good employee experience
– How to listen to and involve frontline staff in your mission
Blending Humans and Technology
– Using AI and tech to augment (not replace) human skills
– Training teams to use tools effectively
Measuring What Matters
– Key metrics beyond NPS to understand CX performance
– Managing what you measure to meet CX goals
Building a Culture of Service
– Helping employees understand their impact on CX
– Creating human connections to share insights
Adopting a “Listen, Learn, Apply, Adapt” Mindset
– Constantly gathering input from your staff
– Learning from them and applying those insights
– Adapting as things change
And much more!
Press Play To WATCH On Youtube
Customer Experience Key Take Away To Implement Now Include:
– Reduce contact center attrition by involving staff in your brand mission
– See AI as an advisor to guide agents, not replace them
– Automate carefully based on business objectives, not just broken processes
– Measure customer effort and first contact resolution
– Create a culture of service by facilitating human connections
– Listen and learn from employees, then apply those insights
Continue the CX Conversation
Want to go deeper into how to increase customer loyalty and achieve your CX goals? Join Tim, Stacy, and leaders from the customer service community at the ICMI Contact Center Expo October 17-19, 2023 in Orlando. Check out agenda and details here.
Here’s why you’d want to attend this year:
– Connect with practitioners to exchange insights and best practices
– Hear the latest strategies and CX trends through keynotes, workshops, and case studies
– Bring back actionable techniques to drive CX success in your organization
This exciting event facilitates the human connections that spark CX innovation as we merge with technology.
Take advantage of Stacy’s discount code below. And, comment below if attending so you can meet up in person.
Get Updates About Doing CX Right
Follow On Social Media
About Tim McElgunn:
Tim McElgunn is Principal Analyst for HDI and ICMI, producing and managing content and events for our community of contact center and technical support professionals.
A skilled analyst, strategic advisor, writer and editor, Tim has extensive experience researching, synthesizing and explaining strategic, regulatory, technology, and service trends.
Before joining the Informa Tech team, Tim held senior editorial and analysis roles at Bloomberg Law, Stratecast Partners/Frost & Sullivan, and Gartner.
Learn more: LInkedIn
About Stacy Sherman: Founder of Doing CX Right®
Customer experience and marketing global keynote speaker, journalist, co-author of two books, advisor, and host of the award-winning DoingCXRight podcast. Known for her Heart & Science™ framework that helps you gain profitable clients and brand loyalty–fueled by an empowered workforce. Stacy’s been walking the talk for 25 years as a strategist and practitioner at companies of all sizes and industries, i.e., Liveops, Verizon, Schindler Elevator Corp, Wilton Brands, and AT&T. She’s also a board advisor at multiple universities, featured in Forbes and other top-rated publications.
Her Why: To cultivate loyal relationships and meaningful experiences that enrich people’s lives. Contact Stacy abut DOING CX RIGHT, not just TALKING about it. Continue reading bio >here.