What does it really take to do customer experience right in your organization? How can you get leadership buy-in and prove ROI?
Host Stacy Sherman poses these questions to international customer experience leader Gregorio Uglioni, drawing on his in-the-trenches experience across healthcare and banking sectors.
You’ll hear simple yet powerful ways to build empathy, break silos, and drive measurable CX impact starting small, along with practical tips to “pull people in” through motivation vs. pushing. Take notes, as there are a lot of gems and lessons in this episode.
Customer Experience (CX) Topics Discussed:
– The meaning of “doing CX right” – creating human connections and value (2:25)
– Whether business leaders have properly invested in CX (3:52)
– Getting leadership buy-in by starting small and proving ROI (5:18)
– Specific examples of how to start small with CX initiatives (6:37)
– Showing the revenue impact of reducing customer churn (10:20)
– The power of displaying customer feedback visually (11:15)
– Aligning CX across departments like marketing and operations (13:35)
– Breaking silos through customer journey mapping (15:33)
– Leadership advice on “pulling people in” vs. pushing them (20:50)
– The key reminder for CEOs – “it’s human to human” (21:53)
– The importance of resilience in driving CX change (22:52)
– Advice to his younger self on defining goals but being flexible (23:51)
Press Play To WATCH On Youtube
Get Updates About Doing CX Right
Follow On Social Media
About Gregorio Uglioni:
Gregario is an accomplished CX leader based in Switzerland with experience across healthcare, banking, and other industries. Known for his passion for human-centered transformation and soccer, he combines these interests through his work, podcast “CX Goalkeeper”, and speaking engagements. Gregario currently works in hospital administration focusing on patient and employee experience.
Connect on LinkedIn
About Stacy Sherman: Founder of Doing CX Right®
Customer experience and marketing global keynote speaker, LinkedIn Learning instructor, author, advisor, and host of the award-winning DoingCXRight podcast. Known for her Heart & Science™ framework that helps you gain profitable clients and brand loyalty–fueled by an empowered workforce. Stacy’s been walking the talk for 25 years as a strategist and practitioner at companies of all sizes and industries, i.e., Liveops, Verizon, Schindler Elevator Corp, Wilton Brands, and AT&T. She’s also a board advisor at multiple universities, featured in Forbes and other top-rated publications.
Her Why: To cultivate loyal relationships and meaningful experiences that enrich people’s lives. Contact Stacy about DOING Customer Experience (CX) and Service Right. Continue reading bio >here.
Keyword themes: #DoingCXRight #podcastbusiness #customerservice #contactcenter #marketing Return on Invesntment