Delivering great customer experiences has become a top priority for many companies. Given the increased focus, employees and leaders with CX skills are in great demand. While on the job training and reading books provide great learnings, getting CX certified from a formal university program can accelerate your career. It did for me and that’s why I recommend you do the same.
The course I completed is now offered at several reputable schools including:
5 REASONS TO GET CX CERTIFIED FROM ANY THESE SCHOOLS:
- FLEXIBILITY & CONVENIENCE. You can take CX course online. There’s no deadline to finish and can begin the class right now.
- COURSE CONTENT. You’ll gain access to helpful tools and templates that you can bring back to your job to make an immediate impact.
- TEACHERS EXPERTISE. Classes are taught by CX leaders across different industries. They share meaningful and relevant examples that reinforce the coursework including developing personas and journey maps, CX measurements, building a CX culture, and more.
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES: Connect with people who have instituted successful CX programs at their workplace.
- UNIVERSITY BASED COURSE. The program is not a seminar or conference.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF REDUCED TUITION COST
($995 instead of $4k+ this month)
I’ve been able to get DoingCXRight readers a significant discount for anyone who gets certified at any of the universities listed above. I’m offering a promotion because I want to see more people in the CX field. There’s plenty of room for all of us!
Besides a discount, I can help you:
- Elevate your personal brand and position you as a CX Leader on your resume, social media, etc.
- Create an impressive capstone project that helps your career.
- Apply CX methodologies i.e. Journey mapping at your company to gain a competitive edge.
- Get introduced to experts and communities to expand your CX network.
- And much more.
DISCOUNT APPLIES TO MORE CERTIFICATION COURSES:
- Navigating Through Disruption with New Strategic Models
- New Models for Hiring, Retaining & Growing People for the Future
- Fostering a Culture of Innovation
- Sustaining Growth with Best Practices for Organizational Design & Governance
- The Future of Big Data Security
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- The Blockchain Revolution
- Data Analytics Platforms & Tools
- Managing a Global Operation
- What’s the Big Deal about Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Insurance Strategy & Risk Alignment
- Risk Quantification, Vulnerability & Compliance
- Managing Through a Breach & difficult times
GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT GETTING CERTIFIED?
Contact me at any time. I’d be happy to share my education experience and guide you to elevate your leadership in the world of CX.