Communication is a significant driver of human connections. HOW messages are delivered is as important as WHAT is shared. Talking in person is ideal. However, sometimes it is not possible given physical location and related factors. Seth Godin talks about using the appropriate medium. His words resonate with me a lot. I believe that lack of communication is the number one source of customer and employee dissatisfaction. The good news is that communication is in our control and easy to fix when issues arise.
Stay up to date about customer experience
Learn How to Humanize Business & Differentiate Your Brand Beyond Price. Sign Up For My Newsletter to Receive Useful Tips & Resources. You’ll Get Instant Access to My White-Paper About Going From CX Novices to CX Expert.
- Do You Listen To Your Customers & Employees? Get Tips On Doing It Right.
- How to Go From Employee & Customer Experience Novice to Expert
- 5 Reasons to Get CX Certified & University Recommendations
- Achieving Customer Happiness While Navigating Turbulent Times
- CX Leadership & Overcoming Diversity Challenges