Differentiating Customer Service vs. Customer Experience and Trends
Customer experience & customer service are both important. Yet, they are not the same.
Stacy Sherman and Max Ball, Principal Analyst at Forrester, discuss the differences and leadership best practices so you are doing both right for long-term success. Additional topics include:
- Where user experience UX sits within customer experience and customer service and the value of user experience in designing new products and services.
- Important trends, such as gig CX and chatbot deployment, impacting how people feel about a brand and the likelihood to stay, recommend, etc.
- Ways to leverage AI, artificial intelligence, to understand the voice of your customer beyond surveys and improve contact center and agent efficiencies.
- A sampling of AI platforms and solutions that you may want to look into, keeping in mind that this show is vendor agnostic. Also, a case study on the financial benefit of deploying AI and reducing customer friction.
- Leadership tips and best advice given and received
Listen, learn and pay it forward.
Get Updates About Doing CX Right
Follow On Social Media
Press Play To WATCH the Interview
About Max Ball
Principal Analyst at Forrester. Spent a significant amount of time at a number of great companies, including Genesys Telecommunications, Edify Corporation, and IBM. Max is a strategic thinker who likes rolling up his sleeves and getting things done, a dynamic presenter, and a passionate evangelist. His experiences span across:
13 years of Product Marketing and Product Management experience
4 years of Sales Engineering and Sales Management experience
6 years of Training and Training Management experience
4 years of Professional Services experience
About Stacy Sherman: Founder of Doing CX Right®
An award-winning certified marketing and customer experience (CX) corporate executive, speaker, author, and podcaster, known for DoingCXRight®. She created a Heart & Science™ framework that accelerates customer loyalty, referrals, and revenue, fueled by engaged employees and customer service representatives. Stacy’s been in the trenches improving experiences as a brand differentiator for 20+ years, working at companies of all sizes and industries, like Liveops, Schindler elevator, Verizon, Martha Steward Craft, AT&T++. Stacy is on a mission to help people DOING, not just TALKING about CX, so real human connections & happiness exist. Continue reading bio >here.