It’s easy to talk about creating a customer-centric culture; there’s no doubt about that. But how it is actually done and put into practice is a different story. It requires a lot of community building and employee engagement initiatives to succeed. This topic is the theme of Crack The Customer Code podcast. I had the honor to join Adam Toporek and Jeannie Walters to talk about our favorite topics.
In the CX episode, you’ll learn:
- What Stacy does in CX and her main focus
- How she uses a different angle to improve customer experience
- How Stacy overcomes resistance and gets everyone on the same page to improve customer experiences
- Ways to get everyone to understand the importance of CX metrics
- How she took advantage of CX Day
It takes a whole village for CX to work!
Once everyone is accountable for the same objectives, that’s when the game changes.”
learn more about DoingCXRight
- Subscribe to my newsletter
- Read more articles
- Listen to podcasts
- Contact me about certification options, mentorship, speaking events
*All views expressed are Stacys and do not reflect the opinions of or imply the endorsement of employers or other organizations.