Are you thriving in your career or feeling stuck?
Lauren Hering, CEO of IMPACT Group, one of the largest woman-owned career and leadership development companies globally, and I dive deep into topics to help people earn their worth by doing work they love.
During the interview, I answer a variety of thought-provoking questions and share insights to benefit others in their career. Topics include:
- My professional journey including the good, challenges, and learnings.
- Key takeaways from the Women in Leadership program sponsored by Schindler Elevator Corporation that positively impacted my life and career.
- How and why I accepted a customer experience leadership role and making my mark in a historically male-dominated company.
- What my mother taught me as one of the first women on the trading floor on Wallstreet, and a tremendous role model.
- Why my passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion and how that ties into the customer experience.
- How building a personal brand is important for self-confidence and overall success. Where to begin and ways to scale.
- How journey mapping is a powerful tool to enhance the customer experience and linkages to employee experience.
Share your career views. Tell us what you think.