Listen to Podcast. Subscribe On Favorite Channel.
Podcast Summary: Doing Customer Service Right
My guest Jeff Toister’s first customer service interaction ended in a service failure. Vowing to learn from that experience, he became obsessed with the topic. You’ll hear his stories of what went wrong and how to do customer service right, which includes employee engagement strategies to deliver excellence. There’s no fluff in our conversation. We keep it very real and provide best practices for you to apply at your workplace right now.
Customer Service Topics Include:
- What does customer service really mean vs customer experience (CX)
- How has it changed over time
- What does cutting-edge research reveal
- What elite companies are doing differently
- How to measure service experiences beyond NPS
- Is the customer always right
- What can brands do to help angry and upset customers
About Jeff Toister:
An author, consultant, and trainer who helps organizations develop customer-focused cultures including creating customer service vision statements, employee engagement strategies, and service culture assessments. Over 1,000,000 people have taken one of his video-based training courses on LinkedIn Learning. Learn more about Jeff: website, books, Instagram Facebook Twitter LinkedIn