Delivering great customer experiences has become a top priority for many companies. Given the increased focus, employees with CX skills are in great demand. While on the job training and reading books provide great learnings, completing a formal CX certification program can accelerate one’s career.
Consequently, I decided to take my customer experience knowledge to the next level. I explored a variety of classes that would expand my understanding of CX best practices and teach me new methodologies. I chose an excellent program and completed the certification course that’s now offered at Seton Hall University, University of California, University of Houston and George Washington University.
5 Reasons I Recommend CX programs:
- FLEXIBILITY & CONVENIENCE. You can take CX course online. There’s no deadline to finish and can begin the class right now.
- COURSE CONTENT. You’ll gain access to helpful tools and templates that you can bring back to your job to make an immediate impact.
- TEACHERS EXPERTISE. Classes are taught by CX leaders across different industries. They share meaningful and relevant examples that reinforce the coursework including developing personas and journey maps, CX measurements, building a CX culture, and more.
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES: Connect with people who have instituted successful CX programs at their workplace.
- UNIVERSITY BASED COURSE. The program is not a seminar or conference.
now through july 30, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF reduced TUITION cost ($995 vs. $4,995)
Discount applies to ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATION courses at schools:
- Navigating Through Disruption with New Strategic Models
- New Models for Hiring, Retaining & Growing People for the Future
- Fostering a Culture of Innovation
- Sustaining Growth with Best Practices for Organizational Design & Governance
- The Future of Big Data Security
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- The Blockchain Revolution
- Data Analytics Platforms & Tools
- Managing a Global Operation
- What’s the Big Deal about Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Insurance Strategy & Risk Alignment
- Risk Quantification, Vulnerability & Compliance
- Managing Through a Breach & difficult times
got questions? Want help to determine your best options?
Contact Stacy any time for guidance and mentorship.
*All views expressed are Stacy’s alone and do not reflect the opinions of or imply the endorsement of employers or other organizations.