While there are many ways to create positive emotions to fuel brand trust, loyalty, and referrals, customer satisfaction starts with employees first. When employees are genuinely happy, it transfers to customers regardless of industry or location in the world. I know this first hand having worked at Global companies for over 20 years and from interviewing people during my business and personal travels. There are few individuals that stand out from my recent trip as they reinforce what I always say: People make the difference and serve as a brand differentiator.
Stay up to date about customer experience
Learn How to Humanize Business & Differentiate Your Brand Beyond Price. Sign Up For My Newsletter to Receive Useful Tips & Resources. You’ll Get Instant Access to My White-Paper About Going From CX Novices to CX Expert.
- Do You Listen To Your Customers & Employees? Get Tips On Doing It Right.
- How to Go From Employee & Customer Experience Novice to Expert
- 5 Reasons to Get CX Certified & University Recommendations
- Achieving Customer Happiness While Navigating Turbulent Times
- CX Leadership & Overcoming Diversity Challenges