You’ve probably seen signs in restaurants, hotels, and other locations requesting customers for feedback about their experiences. It is common practice more than ever before, even in unusual places like public bathrooms. Focusing on customer experience (CX) and capturing the Voice of Customers (VOC) feedback is smart business. Yet if the execution is not done right, it is wasted effort.
Stay up to date about customer experience
Learn How to Humanize Business & Differentiate Your Brand Beyond Price. Sign Up For My Newsletter to Receive Useful Tips & Resources. You’ll Get Instant Access to My White-Paper About Going From CX Novices to CX Expert.
- Do You Listen To Your Customers & Employees? Get Tips On Doing It Right.
- How to Go From Employee & Customer Experience Novice to Expert
- 5 Reasons to Get CX Certified & University Recommendations
- Achieving Customer Happiness While Navigating Turbulent Times
- CX Leadership & Overcoming Diversity Challenges