It’s easy to talk about creating a customer-centric culture; there’s no doubt about that. But how it is actually done and put into practice is a different story. It requires a lot of community building and employee engagement initiatives to succeed. This topic is the theme of Crack The Customer Code podcast. (Thank you Adam Toporek and Jeannie Walters for having me on your show.)
In the CX episode, you’ll learn:
- What Stacy does in CX and her main focus
- How she uses a different angle to improve customer experience
- How Stacy overcomes resistance and gets everyone on the same page to improve customer experiences
- Ways to get everyone to understand the importance of CX metrics
- How she took advantage of CX Day
It takes a whole village for CX to work!
Once everyone is accountable for the same objectives, that’s when the game changes.”
learn more about DoingCXRight
- Subscribe to my newsletter
- Read more articles
- Listen to podcasts
- Contact me about certification options, mentorship, speaking events
*All views expressed are Stacys and do not reflect the opinions of or imply the endorsement of employers or other organizations.