Increasing Trust For Long Term Customer and Employee Relationships
Trust is a vital element of relationships. So, how do you build trust with employees and customers? How can you be a better leader to gain a sustainable competitive business advantage too?
Charles Green has studied and taught the science of becoming a trusted advisor for the last decade. He’s created the Trust Equation™, which includes four principles: credibility, reliability, intimacy, and self-orientation. We talk about these topics and actionable tactics from his books and seminars so that you can show up as your best authentic self and achieve real success.
- What does trust really mean and how you can be perceived as more genuine
- What is Trust Formula is about and how to measure one’s trustworthiness
- How to recover and regain trust when mistakes happen
- The biggest myth about trust
- Which is better- private or public recognition, and when to take action
- Ways to build professional intimacy and why it matters to sustain relationships
- Where ego comes into the trust equation and its purpose
- What are credibility-enhancing behaviors to elevate trust quickly
- How does trust come into play on social media and ways to build credibility
Get Updates About Doing CX Right
Follow On Social Media
Watch Stacy Sherman’s Interview on Youtube
Learn more About Charles Green and his Trust Equation >HERE
Charle’s website.Twitter LinkedIn
Take his FREE Trust Assessment >HERE. You’ll get a summary with actionable tips based on your score.
I also recommend taking Charles’s courses. You will:
Gain the benefits of learning how to build trust in relationships
Learn to leverage your strengths and improve your opportunities
Benefit from valuable tools to build trust and build business
About Stacy Sherman: Founder of Doing CX Right®
An award-winning certified marketing and customer experience (CX) corporate executive, speaker, author, and podcaster, known for DoingCXRight®. She created a Heart & Science™ framework that accelerates customer loyalty, referrals, and revenue, fueled by engaged employees and customer service representatives. Stacy’s been in the trenches improving experiences as a brand differentiator for 20+ years, working at companies of all sizes and industries, like Liveops, Schindler elevator, Verizon, Martha Steward Craft, AT&T++. Stacy is on a mission to help people DOING, not just TALKING about CX, so real human connections & happiness exist. Continue reading bio >here.