Get Featured On the Top 3% Global Rank* Doing CX Right Podcast
Stacy Sherman is interviewing authors, keynote speakers, educators, and brand leaders who can provide ACTIONABLE tips and resources based on proven techniques.
There is currently a backlog of episodes to launch; however, for the right people who meet show requirements,
there’s a “skip the line” and partnership options.
3 CRITERIA TO BE CONSIDERED:
READ BEFORE COMPLETING REQUEST FORM:
1. Do you have proven expertise?
You don’t have to be an author or “famous” in any way. Yet, I need proof that you are knowledgeable about the topic you want to discuss.
2. Are you a trusted thought leader & influencer in your industry?
Stacy will view your social media, book written, website and/or other sources of authenticity. Links requested in evaluation form.
3. Are you ready to amplify your business and personal brand now?
Package options include:
- Get featured on all major podcast channels and/or youtube.
- Promotion on high-profile social channels and communities – Reach: 21K business leaders.
- Included on Stacy’s Doing CXRight Blog and syndicated platforms. Reach: 3M audience.
- CX coaching from Stacy to take your brand to the next level through Heart & Science.
- Cross-promotion on other episodes
- And more options customized to your needs.
Cost: Dependent on the package chosen. Stacy will provide details after reviewing your request form, ensuring a good fit for her followers.
Popular Leadership Topics Include But Not Limited To:
CHECK OUT OTHER FEATURED GUESTS:
Some of the best business leaders and authors on the planet have been on the show, such as:
Shep Hyken. Fred Reichert. Jay Baer, Joey Coleman. Rob Markey. Bob Burg, Colin Shaw, Joe Pine, Adam Toporek, Madalyn Sklar, David Allen. Darren Prince, Neen James, Ryan Estis, Dan Gingiss, Stephen Shedletsky, Steven Van Belleghem, Jeannie Walters, Nick Webb, Scott McCain, Charles Green